HP Print and Scan Doctor Download for Windows
HP Print and Scan Doctor
Operating System Support (Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit). You simply run the tool and follow the instructions on your computer screen.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor that does not require installation is designed to provide convenience and comfort for users with various troubleshooting and support features needed to solve many common problems experienced in completing all daily tasks, so as to increase the productivity of businesses to be more developed with products print and scan your favorite HP that is connected to a computer based on the Microsoft Windows Operating System. Whereas for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 without a Service Package supported with PSdr 4.9, and you will be automatically asked to download and use this version.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor do not support Microsoft Windows RT for tablets or computers that use ARM-processor based hardware.
- This does not require the installation of additional printing software, so you are already using a PC with print capabilities that support this Tool.
The ways to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer device are:
- Click the Download button below and save the file to your computer.
- Look for the location where you saved the file on your computer and find the file name “HPPSdr.exe” (without quotes) and double-click to open and run the tool.
- Follow all instructions on your computer screen to use this tool.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
[Download] » File Name: (HPPSdr.exe)
Size: (9.2 MB)
Release date: (May 16, 2019)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor that has been run has a shortcut on your desktop, to make it easier for you (practical) to use this Tool so that your daily work can be handled properly.